Week 5 Assignment
Journal: Effective, Consistent, and Ethical Communication
Information is used in various ways, including as a tool to gain support, influence behaviors and decisions, and alter one’s perspectives. When you encounter new information, does it sway your opinion? The source of the information, the way it is presented, and the people or issue (s) that benefit from public reaction to the information all play a role in determining quality information. As both a consumer and producer of information, it is important to consider the methods used to effectively and ethically communicate to a broad audience
In this week’s Journal Assignment, you examine the effectiveness of your Group Project.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review Walden University’s DEEP-C Model General Education Learning Outcomes “Expression” and “Perspective” in the Syllabus.
- Consider “Expression” and “Perspective” as they relate to your Group Project.
- Review your Topic Exploration and Analysis and Literature Review to ensure that your group’s publicity campaign is effective, has an ethical approach, and has a consistent message.
Writea 2- to 3- paragraph journal entry in which you address the following:
- Consider how nonverbal communication and the formatting of written communication (style, formatting, correct grammar, spelling, etc.) enhance or detract from the effectiveness and consistency of the work you produce.
- Reflect on ways the effectiveness of your Group Project’s publicity approach can vary according to audience and context.
- Think about the ways an ethical publicity approach could influence a broader audience.
Submit your Assignment by Day 7.
In order to receive full credit, all assignments are due on time. Should you encounter an unanticipated and uncontrollable life event that may prevent you from meeting an assignment deadline, contact the Instructor immediately to request an extension. Your Instructor’s contact information is in the Contact the Instructor area in the left navigation bar. For a full description of the late policy, please refer to the “Policies on Late Assignments” section of your Syllabus.
Running head: FORMATTING AND NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION Formatting and Nonverbal CommunicationNameInstitution 1 FORMATTING AND NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION 2 According to Lewis (2006), the quantity of…