write my assignment 25705
You are the new CFO, of UMUC Medical Center, a 120 multi-skilled level three (3) healthcare facility. You have summoned a team of healthcare and business experts to assist with the process of contract negotiating. Based on the federal mandate of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), prepare a proposal summarizing the team’s final recommendations in preparation for an upcoming meeting.
Devise a proposal that addresses the following:
- Present a four to five (4-5) page proposal recommending the team’s final decision based on the review of National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA), 2016-2017 health insurance plans rating that can be located directly at http://healthinsuranceratings.ncqa.org/2016/Default.aspx. The proposal must identify the following:
- Conduct a one (1) page analysis of the ACA and its future implications on managed care organizations (in particularly in reference to reimbursement)
- Create a one (1) page checklist that will be utilized as a tool to review managed care contracts presented to the organization.
- A one year (1) financial analysis as a predictive measure/tool projecting the financial performance based on the adoption of the selected health plan and reimbursement model [based on fictitious data and figures]
- Identify at minimum three (3) involved parties the team recommends as a contributing player in the review of all managed care contracts under consideration. Briefly, support your reasoning for each recommended person to participate in the review.
- Submit one (1) single Microsoft Word document
Successfully Negotiating Managed Care Contracts: http:// Care Answer Guide: http:// Care Contracts – Key Provisions for Providers https://corporate.findlaw.com/law-library/managed-care-contracts-key-provisions-for-providers.html
National Council on Disability (2013). Chapter 1. An Overview of Medicaid Managed Care. https:// R. (1998, September/October). Negotiating or renegotiating managed care contracts.. Medical Group Management Journal. pp. 66-71. (In Week 4 Learning Resources)
Managed Care Contracting Toolkit: https:// Managed Care Contract Template: https://