Assignment 1: Personal Assessment of Managerial Skills
- For each skill area, conceptual, human and technical, summarize your findings (where you were stronger, and where you were weaker). What was your initial reaction to learning about your strengths and weaknesses in these areas? Were your results expected or were you surprised?
- Identify at least one (1) resource (for a total of at least three (3) to help you improve in each area: conceptual, human, technical. Use Strayer University Library at https://research.strayer.edu or in your Blackboard classroom, go to Career and search Lynda.com to locate resources.
- Describe how your strengths in these skill areas can transfer to promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
- Go to https://research.strayer.edu to locate two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Examine the concepts of management related to modern-day work environments.
- Analyze the corporate environment, culture, and challenges for managing in a global environment.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in modern management.
- Write clearly and concisely about modern management using proper writing mechanics.
My Results for the Aptitude Questionnaire exercise is below: