write my assignment 12716
· Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors.
· If anyone killed a person—unless it was for murder or for spreading mischief in the land—it would be as if he killed the whole people.
· So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates.
· Those who readily fight in the cause of God are those who forsake this world in favor of the Hereafter. Whoever fights in the cause of God, then gets killed, or attains victory, we will surely grant him a great recompense.
1. Answer parts (a), (b), and (c):
(a) Describe ONE way the passages above limit Muslims from waging war.
(b) Describe ONE way the passages above authorize Muslims to wage war.
(c) Explain ONE factor for the apparent contradiction noted in (a) and (b).