Topic: Financial Literacy
Your paper should include the following:
1. Introduction: Set up your paper by telling me your thesis (i.e., the point of your paper).
2. Discussion: Discuss your issue and why a student should to be aware of your chosen issue. You might find it easiest to include some of your research in this section.
3. Personal Plan: Articulate your personal plan for success as it relates to your chosen issue.
4. Advice: Identify what advice you would give an incoming student on how to be successful with your topic.
5. Conclusion: Summarize the content and purpose of your paper.