1. Your aunt contacted you last night. Your cousin, who is 14, wants a Facebook account. Your aunt has heard lots of stories of how difficult it is to protect your privacy on Facebook, and she wants your advice. Research the privacy and security settings on Facebook and create a “User’s guide” for your aunt to work through with your cousin. Make sure you include information on how to remove your cousin from Facebook search results, make contact information private, keep friendships private, adjust Wall posting visibility, set up photo album privacy, customize photo tagging, and explain what personal information should and should not be included on your cousin’s profile.
First Question Due date is 01/23/2019 4 PM EST.
2.You really like the concept of web-based computing and want to use as many web-based programs as possible. Write a brief paragraph discussing the programs you would use for productivity, file storage, collaboration, and communication. What are the benefits and drawbacks of each choice?
3.You will want to keep an archive of all your academic work so you can develop the best possible e-portfolio at graduation. Which type of portable hard drive is best suited to your needs? What size? Do you need built-in WiFi? Can the drive stream media content? Do you think you could store everything you produce in your academic career in a single cloud storage account?
1. Your assignment should be written in APA style format.
2. Each question should be answered not less than 250 words.
3. Double spaced with 12-point Times New Roman font and make sure to use headings.
4. Separate title and reference page (minimum of 2-3 references).
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.