write my assignment 15288
Based on the Unit 3 IP, identify potential project risks, analyze and evaluate project risks, and come up with a project risk matrix. Update your MS Project file to adjust the tasks and schedules based on the project risks.
- Some common risks include staffing, schedule, and budget.
- Identify major project risks, and analyze and evaluate the risks based on probabilities and impacts.
- Come up with a risk management strategy
- Put all of the risk management information in a risk matrix.
- Adjust any project schedule in the MS Project file based on project risks.
You are a project manager in a small construction company in the Eastern United States called Eastern Construction Company (ECC). The company is overseeing the development of a storage building for a state road maintenance agency. Your manager, the program manager at ECC, wants you to manage the project of the storage building construction using Project. The program manager knows that you are in a class and are learning how to use Project.
The project deliverable includes the construction of a 50’x50′ storage building shell. The building will have a foundation, four walls, and a roof. Electricity will be added to the building to include overhead lights and 5 outlets on each wall, for a total of 25 outlets. A 20-foot-long rollup door will be on the building. Each of the 3 other walls will have a regular door and a set of windows.