1. Plot these figures within WORD on a scatter plot. Estimate a regression line. That is, draw a line that cuts straight through the center of the points (one that minimizes the distance between the lines and the plotted points).
2. Using your plot, estimate the number of tellers needed for forecasted sales of $1,547.81 million and $1,702.27 million.
3. Answer in paragraph form: Given the trends and the nature of the banking industry, what other advice can you give the HR planner? Consider online banking, banking locations and hours, services offered, etc.
4. Answer in paragraph form: Why might using the plotted information alone be risky?
5. Answer in paragraph form: What other factors should you consider? Why?
6. Describe one quantitative and one qualitative technique that can be used to forecast human resources demand (discuss in complete detail).
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.