Answer the following questions in the space provided below:
1. Based on what you now know about statistical inference, is Sara’s conclusion a logical conclusion? Why or why not. What inference test should she use?
2. What z-score did she obtain?
3. What should her conclusion state?
4. Compute the 95% confidence interval?
5. What role does the margin of error play in determining how many individuals should be sampled if we desired a margin of error plus or minus .000001?
6. How would you explain your conclusion to Sara without using any statistical jargon? In other words, is her original sample size sufficient or should she interview more people to obtain an accurate prediction.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.