write my assignment 30421
Outcomes addressed in this activity:
- Manage user requirements.
- Apply communication skills in provoking changes.
IT261-4: Implement client-side networking components.
GEL-1.3: Demonstrate college-level communication through the oral delivery of original materials in Standard English.
PC-3.2: Interact with others in a professional manner using appropriate communication and presentation skills.
In this assignment you will use professional communication to persuade your organization to utilize cloud computing technologies.
Case Scenario: ABC Corp.
In your Unit 6 Discussion, you were introduced to a case scenario in which ABC Corporation acquired a much smaller corporation, Y. Personnel and all resources were merged into one — ABC. You may recall that the personnel Y Corporation Macs, Windows XP, and Windows 7 operating systems. Based on your recommendations, all the computer systems were upgraded to Windows 10 operating system.
Furthermore, ABC uses MS Office, accounting software, and ERP as the major applications currently providing services to its clients.
The new ABC organization is expanding their services into international markets, and the projections are now twofold. After exhaustive research, you came up with the notion of using cloud computing technologies, and you have determined that this technology offers the best alternative for keeping the current customer and projected requirements. In your job as the IT network manager in charge of the computer system of the organization, you have been directed to analyze the situation and come up with a proposed solution for the chief information officer (CIO) and the sales manager. The time to implement is measured in months, not in years.
You also observed, during research on cloud computing, that as enterprises move more of their IT resources to the cloud, protecting against security breaches is a top concern. IT executives often cite worries over security as a reason why they are not taking greater advantage of cloud services.
Your job is to persuade top management, including the sales manager, that this technology does the following:
- in terms of cost, time to implement and sustain.
- Reduces the cost of added infrastructure and technical personnel to maintain.
- Safeguards the privacy and confidentiality of customers’ data and helps protect organizational information from .
Oral Communication Parameters and Expectations:
- The presentation must be at least 6-8 content slides long, with each having narration in Standard English explaining the key ideas in each slide.
- In addition to the content slides, the presentation must include title and reference slides.
- The oral presentation should have a highly developed and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- The oral communication should be highly ordered, logical, and unified.
- The oral delivery technique, including word choice and oral expressiveness, must display exceptional content, organization, and style, while leading the audience to a dynamic and supported conclusion.
- The narration must provide clear enunciation, a professional tone, and no background noise.
- The communication must be free of grammatical errors and show no evidence of plagiarism.
- You may use a theme provided with MS PowerPoint to format your presentation, or you may create your own style. A consistent background for all slides works best.
- Use text and background colors that provide sufficient contrast for readability. Dark text against a light background works well, but avoid extremes like black on white, vibrant or neon colors, or clashing contrasts like blue on red.
- Use a consistent, plain font such as Arial, Times New Roman, or Verdana throughout, and a readable font size such as 20 or 24.
- The presentation should contain sufficient information to adequately support the narration and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Remember that the slides will contain summary information of what you provide in your narration. Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar errors are at your instructor’s discretion according to the Undergraduate Writing Rubric located in Course Resources.
- Include both APA style in-text citations and a reference page for any sources you use to support your argument.
For more information on APA style formatting, go to APA Style Central under Academic Resources this course or visit the Writing Center. The following Writing Center resources may be especially helpful:
- Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations
- Speaking Effectively: Tips for Oral Presentations
Also, review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Name your Assignment document according to this convention: IT261_Unit_7_LastName. Submit your completed Assignment to the Unit 7 Dropbox by the deadline.