I am in need of help on this assignment.
In this assessment, you will complete the programming of a Java method in a console application that registers students for courses in a term of study. The application does compile and does run, but it does not produce the expected result as stated in its requirements. You can use either the Toolwire environment or your local Java development environment to complete this assignment. You have been hired to complete the source code of this method such that the application meets its stated requirements.
Specifically, your added code should: • Validate the user course selection for registration against the given registration business rules The requirements of this application are as follows. The application is register students for courses in a term of study.
The assumptions used by the application are:
• Student enters only integers to select courses for registration from a menu. No data type validation of the user menu selection is checked or required
• Each course carries 3 credit hours
• The program terminates only when the student closes it The program must follow these registration business rules:
• No registration of other courses not displayed by the program
• No registration more than once for the same course
• No registration for more than 9 credit hours (e.g. no more than 3 courses) The application uses Java methods for its implementation. Students select from a menu of courses for which they wish to register.
The program then validates the user selection against the registration business rules. If the selection is valid, the program prints out a confirmation message. Otherwise, the program prints an error message. In all cases, the program also prints out the current list of registered classes. The program terminates when the user does not want to register for classes any more. The program uses the Java method ValidateChoice() to validate the user integer menu selection and acts accordingly.
If the user selection is valid against the registration business rules, the program displays a registration confirmation message to the student for the selected course. Otherwise, the program displays an error message explaining the reason of the invalidation of the selection.
The application maintains and displays a current list of registered courses.
Use these course codes, in this order, to test your application: • IT2230, IT3349 ,IT2230 IT4782, IT4784
Successful completion of this assignment will display a valid message or an invalid message, with reason, for the selected course code. In addition, the application should display and update current list of registered courses
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.