I need help to answer these question: International Business
It is from International Business Management (6th Edit) book. Author: Alam M. Rugman and Simon Collinson
1. Many US MNEs are accused of not focusing their efforts sufficiently on internationalization. How can they develop an international perspective among their managers? Offer three suggestions.
2. What are some of the most common screening criteria for individuals being chosen for international assignments? Identify and discuss four of them.
3. Why do MNEs tend to prefer interviews to testing when selecting people for international assignments?
4. In what way is repatriation proving to be a major problem for MNEs? How can they deal with this issue? Offer two substantive recommendations.
5. What are some of the most common forms of training and development offered to people going international or already operating abroad? Identify and describe three of them.
6. What are the most important parts of an international compensation package? Identify and describe three of them.
7. Why do some compensation packages have a hardship allowance?
8. In terms of compensation, why do many MNEs prefer to use a local manager rather than bring in an expatriate?
9. What are some of the primary differences in labor relations practices between Germany and Japan? Identify and discuss two of them.
10. How does industrial democracy work? Compare and contrast its use in Denmark, Germany and Japan.
11. How are MNEs attempting to improve the language training given to their personnel being posted overseas?
12. How would an MNE use a cultural assimilator to prepare people for overseas assignments?
13. What are some of the latest trends in competitive compensation in the international arena? Identify and describe two of them.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.