write my assignment 18853
Resources: ISC2 Code of Ethics, EC-Council Code of Ethics, SANS GIAC Code of Ethics, SANS IT Code of Ethics, IEEE Code of Ethics, Week Two Grading Guide
Using the links provided, research at least two of the following codes of ethics:
- International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC2)
- The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultant (EC-Council)
- System Administration, Networking, and Security Institute (SANS)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- SANS IT
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Complete the following modules in the Practice Labs course “Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012”:
- “Configure System Center Components”
- “Configure Portals and Dashboards”
The director of IT has indicated that the Board of Directors is compiling a corporate portfolio on ethics and has asked all departments to contribute information on how a code of ethics impacts daily decisions. The director of IT has asked for you to help by providing an example.
Write a 1- to 2-page ethical choice example using Microsoft Word. Be sure to include:
- Reflect on ethical considerations for each type of data involved (e.g., Active Directory user information, reporting information, logs). Explain how to apply your knowledge of ethical theories to decisions you would make as a security administrator for System Center 2012.
- Select two of the codes of ethics you researched and quote the items you would use in your corporate code of ethics. Explain how they would help you implement ethical choices when working as an administrator of System Center 2012 Active Directory user information, reporting information, and logs.