write my assignment 13336
10. A couple wants to have an annuity of $25,000 payable at the beginning of each year for 10 years. If they have 20 years to save for that annuity, how much must be saved from their annual year-end bonus? Assume a 5% interest rate.
11. At sales of $100 million, a firm estimates AR at 15% of sales & inventory at 20% of sales. If it has $5 million of equity and $15 million of debt, what is its DFN?
12. A project is closing. Equipment is sold for 80,000 even though the book value was 100,000. The tax rate is 30%. The project started with 50,000 in working capital. What is the Terminal Cash Flow?
13. If a stock is purchased for $15, receives a $1 dividend, and is sold a year later for $20.00, what is the return to investor?
14. A $1 million project was delayed for 3 years. If the inflation rate is 5%, how much should be budgeted to fund the project after the delay?
15. If a firm has a 10% net margin on $100 million sales and a 20% payout ratio, what is the addition to retained earnings?
16. If a firm has $50 million of sales, 30 million of operating expenses, 10 million of depreciation and a 20% tax rate, what is its net income?
17. If a 5-year zero coupon bond sells for 900. What is its yield to maturity!